Why does your pet really need it?
- Thwarts smelly ears due to infections
- Prevents and eliminates multiple otitis
- Promotes ear cleanliness, beauty and health
- Reduces itching and discomfort caused by the presence of bacteria in the ears
Does your pet scratch it's ears frequently?
- Does your pet suffer from multiple otitis?
- Are your pet’s ears sensitive to the touch?
- Do your pet’s ears smell bad?
- Are your pet’s ears irritated and red due to excessive scratching?
- Are you depressed by the whole situation?
- How can YOU help?
Tip from Zanimo
A mild and regular treatment with essential oils will clean your pet’s ears and reduce persistent bad odors. Our exclusive lotion has antibacterial properties to better control mite and bacteria infestations in the ears.
The infection of the auditory canal by bacteria, fungi and parasites is common in cats and dogs. In clinics, otitis represents close to 25% of all health problems that affect a dog. To prevent these small annoyances, an effective ear care program, with regular cleaning, is a must!
As you can see, ear hygiene is important to your pet. Neglect could lead to bad odors, an accumulation of earwax and itching.
The Benefits of an Effective Ear Care Program
A natural ear care program, with its antibacterial solution, will help control itching and eliminate bacteria, which will leave your pet’s ears clean, free of any unpleasant odors and healthy.
Our exclusive Ear Care formula, with its mixture of essential oils comprised of lavender, lemon and clove, provides all these benefits. With their well-known traditional antibacterial properties, these oils help in controlling ear irritations.
Regular use of Zanimo’s Ear Care formula will help prevent infestations of your pet’s ears by bacteria, fungi, parasites and mites while reducing incidences of multiple otitis. Unpleasant odors emanating from the ears and frenetic ear scratching will be a thing of the past. On top of that, our exclusive Ear Care formula smells really nice!