Why does your pet really need it?
- Reinforces your pet’s nervous system
- Maintains a healthy coat or plumage
- Assuages allergy symptoms and skin irritations
- Protects and nourishes your pet’s skin while toning down that itching feeling
Does your pet have allergies?
- Does your pet suffer from chronic itching?
- Does your pet scratch vigorously several times a day?
- Is your pet’s skin dry, with dandruff?
- Does your pet show signs of dermal irritation?
- Do you feel discouraged by the whole situation?
- How can YOU help?
Tip from Zanimo
To keep its skin unmarked and healthy, your four-legged friend requires a balanced diet and a high-quality supplement, along with tender loving care each and every day.
More often than not, manufactured pet food contains only small traces of Omega-3 and almost no essential fatty acids (EFA). As part of a balanced diet, a top-quality Omega-3 supplement, given daily, is the ideal way to provide your pet with these elements in appreciable quantity.
If Omega-3 levels fall below acceptable standards, your pet could develop seasonal allergy problems and chronic itching, leading to excessive scratching, dry skin and dandruff.
The Benefits of an Effective Omega-3 Supplement
As ordinary pet food contains very little Omega-3, a good supplement of essential fatty acid (EFA) must contain a good quantity of this element. Plants contain appreciable quantities of Omega-3.
As opposed to fish-based oils which cannot be rubbed externally on irritated skin, our plant-based formula can be applied onto dry or irritated skin.
Our formula contains 3 vegetable oils obtained from a first pressing: wheat germ, hemp and organic flax. Their synergy, combined with a vitamin E natural preservative (tocopherol), offers 1,850 mg of Omega-3 per 15 ml. This exclusive formula is offered in liquid form to facilitate absorption. Your pet will lap it up!